Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,305 (3,683,915 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)