Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,906 (3,429,509 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)