Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,500 (1,970,356 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)