Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,991 (руб 167,443) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)