Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,962 (€5,302) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)