Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,487 (€3,024) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)