Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,983 (€2,387) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (31 minutes ago)