Cost of living comparison between Mahilioŭ, Belarus and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 JOD / BYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,870 (52,912,892 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)