Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02059 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,093 (101,635 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)