Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02157 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,389 (64,389 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (39 minutes ago)