Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 908 (руб 79,849) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)