Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01108 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,727 (руб 155,919) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)