Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01227 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,715 (руб 139,815) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)