Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01243 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,838 (руб 147,896) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)