Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01041 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 718 (₨68,984) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)