Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 958 (₨87,121) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)