Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01093 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,463 (₨133,895) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)