Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01045 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,897 prices entered by 306 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 707 (₨67,625) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)