Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,678 prices entered by 290 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (44 minutes ago)