Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,298 (AU$7,923) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)