Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.528 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,351 (AU$8,247) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (42 minutes ago)