Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,938 (AU$7,291) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)