Cost of living comparison between Macao and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08859 JOD / MOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,201 (47,423 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)