Cost of living comparison between Macao and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08871 JOD / MOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,209 (47,449 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)