Cost of living in Macao compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08764 JOD / MOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,076 (23,684 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)