Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,606 (€5,808) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)