Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,710 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02671 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 718 (26,888₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)