Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02729 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 684 (25,067₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)