Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02656 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,274 (47,965₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)