Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04026 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 668 (E£ 16,603) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (43 minutes ago)