Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03752 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 69% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 939 (E£ 25,018) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)