Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07473 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 585 (7,826 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)