Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07619 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,291 (16,940 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)