Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07367 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 64% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 609 (8,262 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)