Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,859 (元18,086) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)