Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,243 (元11,191) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)