Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07805 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,753 (48,092 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)