Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08718 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,224 (25,513 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)