Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08275 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,126 (25,687 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)