Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08032 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,642 (45,340 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (36 minutes ago)