Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08106 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,078 (25,642 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)