Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,542 (₨148,387) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (20 minutes ago)