Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 963 (₨87,594) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)