Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,609 (₨152,086) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (34 minutes ago)