Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01426 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,743 (Php122,184) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)