Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01418 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,828 (Php128,898) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)