Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,859 (Php131,711) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)