Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,352 (€4,490) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)