Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,133 (4,669,622 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (40 minutes ago)