Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 66% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,173 (8,948,717 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)