Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19824 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,174 (5,923 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)