Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17922 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,093 (11,680 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (32 minutes ago)