Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,145 (5,902 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)