Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,658 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20694 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,285 (6,212 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)