Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17160 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,987 (11,579 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)