Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,250 (€2,724) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)