Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,607 (€4,777) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)