Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,872 ($2,642) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)