Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 201% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 9,778 (2,280,689 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)