Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 152% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)