Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 204% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,478 (1,275,654 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)