Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00304 JOD / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,940 (967,542 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)