Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 208% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 9,247 (2,154,929 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (42 minutes ago)