Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 210% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 10,071 (2,347,133 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)