Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03988 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,112 (Mex$ 27,873) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)