Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03727 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,079 (Mex$ 28,945) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)