Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03758 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,246 (Mex$ 33,165) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)