Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03439 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,051 (Mex$ 59,637) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)