Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03542 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,872 (Mex$ 52,853) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)