Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23114 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,550 (R$ 11,032) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)