Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,132 (2,598,504 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)