Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,659 (1,248,552 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)