Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,046 (2,609,914 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)