Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,742 (2,377,524 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)