Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00118 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,962 (2,513,733 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)