Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 103% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,331 (1,477,260 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)