Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00430 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 108% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,511 (1,514,854 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)