Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 107% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,482 (1,510,232 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)