Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00325 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 52% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,436 (750,660 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)