Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07257 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,063 (28,434 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (27 minutes ago)