Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07513 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,815 (24,155 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)