Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07150 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,895 (54,480 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)