Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.894 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,357 (£3,756) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)