Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,295 (£3,737) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)