Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,116 prices entered by 469 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)