Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 880 (Php66,242) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)