Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01427 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,955 (Php137,019) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)