Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 783 (元7,045) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)