Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11177 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 797 (元7,133) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)