Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10631 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 62% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 645 (元6,062) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)