Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10374 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,707 (元16,452) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)