Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / CRC
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,852 (₡ 1,473,877) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)