Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,844 (€2,127) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)