Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,783 (€4,913) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)