Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,111 (€5,160) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)