Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)