Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)