Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 165 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)