Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 JOD / MWK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,266 (1,280,931 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)