Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,207 (€2,548) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)