Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,880 (€2,374) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)