Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,092 (元20,358) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)