Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,016 (元19,591) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)