Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,001 (元19,451) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)