Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,494 (€4,579) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)