Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 79% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,865 (2,274,697 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)