Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 81% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,250 (2,633,899 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)