Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,057 (2,494,549 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 2,100 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)