Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,637 (4,846,559 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)