Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 84% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,766 (2,172,231 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)