Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 71% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,131 (4,505,276 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)