Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 83% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,712 (4,698,473 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)