Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 43% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,710 (2,203,688 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)