Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 89% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,219 (2,412,536 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 3 hours ago)