Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01356 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,628 (Php120,051) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)