Cost of living comparison between Liberec, Czech Republic and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02849 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,469 (86,672 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)