Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02766 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,339 (84,558 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)