Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,458 ($4,889) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)