Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,408 ($4,819) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)