Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,324 (€2,828) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)