Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,740 (€3,591) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)